Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bee from Baja


Oh My gosh...i know i wrote about him but eric is so cute and i want him. have i mentioned that before? well we played srimmage today and you know how i get about soccer, anyway typical bee out there on the field cutting it up but it all backfired and now my coach has singled me out and i'll try harder, i will. meanwhile, i may have done the crazyiest thing ever. i was sleeping on the beach and couldn't sleep. so i decdied to go find eric. girls, this is when i need you there to tell me to STOP! but i couldn't. i found his cabin and watched him sleep. does that make me crazy? nope...just so 'i want him'. he woke up...he didn't freak, just made me leave. but we had a moment on the beach. it was so worth it.


hope you're all haveing great summers.


all the best from baja!

BEE

2 comments:

Sarah McIntyre said...

Bee...you are crazy...boy crazy. You are hillarious. I wish i was having half as much fun here. Phew...

Carm

Sarah McIntyre said...

You did what? Oh Bee, watch out.

Lena